Barnes Building and Remodeling has been delivering bathroom remodeling project management to discerning clients in New England for more than 12 years. A well designed bathroom features everything that you need and nothing extraneous. Well constructed bathrooms that feature the best design principles making way for homeowners to both start their day in a positive space, and end their day in relaxed, functional privacy.
- We walk through the space with homeowners to talk about and examine existing conditions and gather needed measurements and documentation.
- We’ll talk about how the space needs to evolve and change in very specific ways so we can prepare new floor plan drawings for the project.
- Special features like linear drains, specialized faucets, soaking tubs, and number of vanities for the space make sense.
- We’ll suggest features your household would benefit from both now, and in the future. And, we’ll educate you on the latest designs and innovations for both today and tomorrow’s lifestyles.
- Specifically, we will discuss features of universal design so that if you ever decide to age in place, your bathroom remodeling project will stand the test of time.
Even the smallest bathroom in your home can be updated for today’s design trends and lifestyle. As the image here suggests, powder rooms and closets are a terrific place to let your personality shine through, or to feature fun or a current design trend.
With BB&R, you will remodel your bathroom with confidence. We offer end to end design build support. Working with our team means you’ll enjoy access to both the best craftspeople and an experienced designer. Together they can make your vision come true.
Hide the Toilet if space allows.
Choose Appropriate Surfaces.
Showers are a great place to Splurge.
Allow for Extra Room on the Vanity if possible.
Provide Adequate Ventilation and Light